Point Cook is a rapidly developing residential community, just 22kms from the centre of Melbourne.
Point Cook is located in the Wyndham Council area, one of the fastest growing Municipalities in Victoria. The population of Point Cook itself is growing rapidly and is estimated to reach in excess of 50,000 in 5 years*. The catchment for the shopping centre includes thousands of established homes.
Stage 2 of the Featherbrook Shopping Centre will be located on the high profile corner of Sneydes Road and Boardwalk Bvld and will consist of 1842 sqm of leasable space and 71 car parking spaces. It is envisaged that there will be up to 14 separate tenancies. Stage 2 will be surrounded by established homes.
Designed by award winning architects, the Buchan Group, Featherbrook Shopping Centre Stage 2 will feature a modern, contemporary design with strong visual presence on Sneydes Road and Boardwalk Boulevard.
The daily traffic volumes on Sneydes Road and Boardwalk Boulevard is approximately 12,000** with traffic expected to increase when the Princess Freeway Sneydes Road overpass opens.*http://forecast.id.com.au/wyndham/population-households-dwellings?WebID=140
Sam Fogarty 0413 830 808
We are an award winning Australian owned developer with over 70 completed projects including beautiful suburban land estates and modern inner city apartment towers.
Celebrating 21 years in Melbourne, MICM Real Estate can look after all your local property needs including sales, rentals and property management. Inspect a fantastic range of homes for sale or to rent in Point Cook, Truganina, Tarneit, Altona, Sanctuary Lakes, Williams Landing & more.
Enjoy a fabulous breakfast and lunch menu as well as a selection of cakes and sweets at 7 Beams.
Advanced Laser and Beauty offer a selection of treatments including laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, freckles removal, pigmentation treatment and vascular treatment.
BWS is a convenient liquor outlet offering consumers a wide range of products.
A contemporary Italian inspired restaurant serving fresh stone based pizza, pasta and gourmet breakfasts.
Red Rocks Charcoal Chickens offer a menu of succulent chargrilled chicken and fresh homemade salads.
Snappas Fish and Chippery pride themselves on fresh and quality products, including Halal options.
The Cheesecake Shop offers immaculately presented and delicious cakes as well as a selection of other sweets including biscuits, Macarons, Rocky Road, Rum Balls, profiteroles and éclairs
The Tobacco Station offers a selection of products and giftware.
Here at Tonmax Bakery, enjoy a delicious selection of breads, sweets, sandwiches, rice paper rolls, noodles and more.
UNIK aim is to create more than just trendy and beautiful hair, we aim to create a friendly family environment with professional customer service.
Enjoy a range of beauty treatments including acrylic nails, shellac, manicure, pedicure, waxing, eyelash tint and eyelash extension.
Wai Hooi of Seabrook and Wairekura Kati of Point Cook.
Thanks to everyone who entered the competition.
1. The promoter of the competition is Central Equity Limited of 32 Power St, Southbank, Vic 3006 ABN 20 007 168 792 (“Promoter”) the owner of Featherbrook Shopping Centre, Corner Sneydes Rd and Boardwalk Blvd, Point Cook, VIC 3030 (“Centre”)
2. By participating in the WIN $1,000 Cash (“Competition”), entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Competition, the Eligible Person must during the Competition Period make an Eligible Transaction, complete an entry form that can be obtained from any participating retailer and place the entry in the barrel located outside Woolworths at the Centre.
4. The Competition period commences at 9.00am on Monday 1st June, 2015 and closes at 2.00pm on Friday 26th June, 2015. The Competition will be conducted at Featherbrook Shopping Centre, Corner Sneydes Rd and Boardwalk Blvd, Point Cook, VIC 3030. Entries received outside the Competition period will not be eligible or accepted.
5. The following eligibility criteria apply:
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with (or whom the Promoter reasonably suspects has tampered with) the entry process or the winner selection process or who has otherwise been fraudulent in the course of the Competition.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, misplaced, late or misdirected entries.
8. If requested by the Promoter, an entrant must provide evidence of eligibility to the Promoter.
9. The Competition may be entered multiple times, but only once in respect to an Eligible Transaction.
10. There are two (2) Major Prizes and two (2) Major Prize winners.
11. The (“Major Prize”) is $1,000 cash, valued at AUD$1,000. The total prize pool is AUD$2,000.
12. In the event that a prize is not reasonably available due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equal or higher value and similar specification. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in a prize’s value. A prize is not transferable or exchangeable
13. The draw for the prizes will take place at 2.00pm on Friday 26th June, 2015 at Featherbrook Shopping Centre
14. The Major Prize winners will be the first two valid entries randomly draw from the entry barrel. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winners by phone within 7 days of the competition being drawn.
15. A person purporting to be a prize winner will be required to provide proof of identity and to verify any other eligibility requirements.
16. If the winner/s does not respond within 28 days of the Promoter notifying them of their win to claim the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoter will re-draw the Competition. Such re-draw if required shall take place at 3.00pm on Friday 24th July, 2015 at Featherbrook Shopping Centre, Centre Management. The new winner/s will be notified in accordance with the methods in clause 14 and a notice will be published by the methods referred to in clause 20 below for a period of 28 days following that re-draw.
17. Subject to clause 14 if for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and no further draw will be held.
18. The Promoter will arrange with the winner details of the collection of the prize.
19. The Promoter’s decisions as to prize winners are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. All ancillary costs associated with redeeming and collecting (eg. travel, petrol) the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
22. In accordance with the Privacy Act (1988) (Cth) the Promoter notifies entrants that entry to the competition involves the collection of personal information about entrants, such as their full name, address, phone number and email address. This is collected for the purpose of establishing eligibility, carrying out the competition and notifying winners. If the information is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Competition. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
23. Each entrant consents to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with their entry, for the purposes of undertaking any investigation in connection with verifying the identity of an entry or any suspected tampering.
24. Entrants may be asked if they want to receive marketing information about the Promoter upon entry of the competition. If they respond affirmatively, their personal information will also be used for the purpose of disseminating such information.
25. Each entrant consents to the Promoter and its authorised licensees using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or photograph and voice in the event that they are the winner, in any media for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration or compensation, for the purposes of promoting the outcome of this Competition.
26. To the extent relevant at law the Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
27. Each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all claims, loss, damage, costs and expenses (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by the Promoter as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the entrant or the entrant’s conduct in the competition or the use of the prize.
28. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
29. All competition entries become the property of the Promoter. Any entrant’s materials submitted will not be returned to the entrant.